In a message dated 7/15/99 3:57:41 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< that there must be some law in VA or in the
U.S. that will help you.  However, we must find that law.  If  >>

Sorry about the other message that got sent before I typed anything.

Under former Governor George Allen, previous Governor of Virginia, there was
a hot line number listed under the Governor's Office that citizens could use
to call and voice their opinions/complaints.  I have no idea whether or not a
hot line exists under the new administration but I know for a fact someone
listened everyday to all the calls on the hotline  and each call was
responded to in some way.  It's a long shot but I thought I would pass it on.

Dorothy CG Roy