-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Carole Hercun <[log in to unmask]>
Aan: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Datum: vrijdag 16 juli 1999 0:54
Onderwerp: Re: non-pd non-gender bending--joke

Hi Carole,

Someone on the list sent me the following privately........and somehow I
could not resist sending it to the list.

Hans.

Sunbathing

Carole, a rather well-proportioned professional, planned to spend almost all
of her vacation sunbathing. Exploring, she found the ideal spot on the roof
of her hotel. It was deserted and secluded, with a smooth, raised "deck"
which received the sun all day long.  She wore a bathing suit on the first
day, but on the second, she decided that since no one could see her way up
there that she would slip out of it and get rid of the tan lines
on her back.

She'd been lying there on her stomach for a little while when she heard
someone running up the stairs towards the roof. Startled, she didn't have
time to pull on her suit, and since she was lying on her stomach, she just
pulled a towel over her rear.

"Excuse me, miss," said the flustered little assistant manager of the hotel,
out of breath from running up the stairs. "The Hilton doesn't mind you
sunbathing up here, but we would very much appreciate you wearing a
bathing suit, as you did yesterday"

"YESTERDAY!" she exclaimed, rather irritated... "Have you been following me
around?  And besides, what difference does it make ANYWAY since no one
except a nosy assistant manager can see me?  I'm on the top floor and I'm
covered with a towel."

"Well, that would be true," said the embarrassed little man.  "Except for
the fact that you're lying on the dining room skylight."