In a message dated 7/20/99 10:25:29 AM Pacific Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> Nicole, you did the right thing in writing to the list.  And others will
>  continue to respond to your needs.  It is good to try to help someone.
>  You have given us the opportunity to focus on your life, to take us
>  out of our own situations temporarily.  I wish you peace today and
>  always.
>  Clare Wilson

clare - what a wonderful response to nicole's message - sometimes we really
do forget that by helping others. . .

nicole - as a 44 yrold daughter of a PWP - i can't relate to what you or
other relatively young PWP's are going through - but i do know that everyone
here on this list has the courage and stamina to

WORK THIS LIST !

as well as other sources that provide information, stimulation, motivation,
aggravation and a few laughs here and there!

it's fortunate that, for the most part, the membership has courteously added
the NON PD header to their Subject - so that, when, in the mood, we can pick
and choose when humor is needed -

as a part time CG - i appreciate this list and pass much on to those around
me - many of whom have nothing hindering them except their own set of
limitations -

just thought i'd throw that out -

Cari Barrett* - daughter of **Jo Ann(CG) & Dempsey Salter, 70/15+,
*Los Angeles      **Tyler Texas