Bonnie Rowley wrote:
> Welcome back, Kathrynne!
> Can you tell us how to get to that WebMD chat?

Bonnie, I'm sorry -- I'm recovering from a sudden (and unexpected) root
canal yesterday, and it must have affected my thinking. If you'll go to
the URL shown:

http://my.webmd.com/news/523833

you'll see a little box on the right side of the screen that says
"Online Event." Click on that box and it will show details of the chat.

I believe you'll have to register with WebMD; however, this site
subscribes to the HON code for medical and health sites, and also is a
licensee of the TRUSTe Privacy Program, which I think shows integrity.

Best regards,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Medical nutrition therapy
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Parkinson's disease: assessing and managing unique nutrition needs"
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/