UH, thanks for the kind invitation, Ex-Nurse Carole V. I REALLY would love to
come back to the mansion, but I am VERY BUSY lately, enjoying my new car and
all.
I would be glad to tell you where I am, but I drank two diet Cokes with
Aspertame, and I seem to have forgotten how to return phone calls and write
letters. I remember how to send EMAIL, but I seem to have misplaced my
keyboard, I swear it was here a second ago! Anyway the CHECK IS IN THE MAIL!
(Trust Me!)  I REALLY gotta RUN!  Say Hi to Vito and the "GANG"
Ken "Forgetting it ALL"