**Writing this on the Orient Express, leading Guido away from you***

My dearest Ken:

I am on the move, traveling on the Orient Express.  Mr. Guido unbeknownst to
him, followed me thinking I would head straight for you.
Oh Ken, I have visited this place that "Nurse Carole" speaks so highly of.
It is not a good place Ken.  No rolling Hills, only rolling beds and chairs.
High rolling fences, to keep you in.  They need to defeat you at all costs.
The Pig High Command is in jeopardy.  Please at all costs, beware, stay as
far away as you can from Her.  She is the right hand of Mr. Vito, and watches
your every move. She even has a few persons in her employ looking for you.
They are posing as your most trusted friends.  Beware my friend, we who have
been through the "Radio Wars," be very careful of your trust.

I will keep Mr. Guido on my trail, Ken, for as long as I can.  That leaves
only Nurse Carole, and Mr. Vito too closely guard yourself against.

To many eyes and ears, trust no one, no one.

In Purple guise I remain your devoted friend

Gina
(somewhere in France, in a closed compartment with laptop)