Dear Don:  Thanks so much for your wonderful input about the "infighting"
that seems to be plaquing the list lately.  I want to add my words of
agreement to your
words of wisdom, Don, and hope to remind all of the family of this list that
those that
are trying to be critical, overwhelmed, or overregulating are wasting a lot
of valuable
time that could be spent on much more positive persuits.  As you said Don -
the
key to peace and longevity is to move in positive directions, learn how to be
upbeat
about now and the future, and spend energy in a productive manner.  I don't
want to
be accused of "preaching" so I'll make my comment short, since I mainly want
reiterate just how important this list is to Judd and I - in all its
diversity (sometimes
I get a real kick out of visiting Parkinsaw, sometimes I just look for
medical info) and
I respect anyone's freedom to express anything, from facts to fiction to just
feeling
emotions (which we all have to do from time to time to know we are still
alive).
       Periodically, I get "covered up"  with a backlog of list, but I manage
it and am so very thankful for the wonderful advent of computers - so magical
with their filing
abilities and deleting ease......Though I am not a computer junkie, or
addicted to
the list, we do love it's communications and as you say Don - the feeling of
making
friends you know you can't have anywhere else in such a "free" manner...
            So hear's listening to ya' all......  A couple of razorbacks in
Texas.....

the Judds.....