Gina, you have always been such a good friend!  I believe I am safe now!  I
turned myself in to a local mental hospital. I walked in dressed in a
disguise, a well worn chicken costume, painted in zebra stripes. It was the
cheapest thing in the store!  I told them I was an escapee from Vito's
basement, and I was hearing voices and seeing flying pigs. I pretended to be
pulling an imaginary wagon with wolverines on it. I pointed to the ceiling,
and showed them the Gandy Dancers that only I can see.
Every few seconds I laughed and whooped and hollered, then I sat down and
cried.
I asked them when dinner was served, and if they could bring me a fresh
killed skunk and some palmetto bugs with cream cheese and a glass of prune
juice with vinegar.
I asked for a radio, so I could hear Abraham Lincoln speak, as I do every
night. They had me talk to three psychiatrists and a social worker. I told
them each a different story, and asked if I could be handcuffed to the bed,
and if I could talk to Elvis Presley when he came in.  After a long meeting,
they told me that I could not stay, and I was obviously faking!  I asked them
if they could loan me a few machine guns and some ammo, until I get a job.
They told me that unless I was willing to take a job as managing director, to
earn my keep, that I would have to leave.  SO now I am on the way to YOUR
house!!!!  I hope you have an extra room...................
Ken "On the road again......."
PS, Gina, do you have any weasel food? I LOVE that stuff!