Life is short - eat dessert first!
Yours in faith that a cure will be found-
Linda Potter 50/49dx'd
Nicole - I too debated writing you, but I feel as if I know you - because
I have had some of those same thoughts and feelings about P.D. The stuff
about the list, in my humble opinion, was venting and I for one choose to
read your words and not comment. The thing that I got from your message
is that you are tired and scared - me too. But I guess what I want to say
to you is that you are not alone - you are cared about by persons you
will never see, and a helping hand is just a keyboard away. P.D was the
one disease I dreaded the most, but here I am - it has affected all
aspects of my life, as you well know, having had it much longer than I.
I'm sorry that I'm rambling. I'll let you get on  -  just remember, you
are not alone.  In faith    Linda