Janet,

You 2 did a great job!

I have 2 comments...

After reading that post from Becky & Johny ([log in to unmask]) requesting to be
taken off the list, my first thought was to "warn" newcomers about possible
content. Trying to look at list content from an outsider's or newcomers
viewpoint, I guess all the "pig-talk" could be considered JUNK. But I
personally don't think it is junk as SOMEONE is getting valuable "help" from
it.

About list volume - isn't 30 undercounting it considerably for some days?

Bonnie
daughter of Jim 77/3