Bill,

I am a PD patient first and a physician second when it comes to this list.

Yes I know what you mean about that 5 foot channel.  It keeeps me out of
glassware shops though.  My wife doesn't even try any more to get me into
them.(Darn!!!).

I am interested in more of your answers to my questions.  Are you going to the
Vancouver Conference?  If there are a lot of people going I May try to get there
if I can find a netfare.

Charlie