I too felt very bad after reading that poster from Dale, and I have been

racking my brains, or whatever's left of it after the piggies got hold
of it,
to think about a solution to this seemingly insoluble problem. Barbara
barely touches the 'puter though she used to enjoy NY Times cross
word puzzles and gin rummy and even tried MS Word but the finger
stayed too long on any letter and just had lllllllooooonnnnnggggg words
to contend with. She does have a track ball and that helps a little.
Her
current problem though is that she has lost the interest and initiative.

I've been told that the voice activated pgms are pretty good, and some
mention of it had been made here some time ago.
Instead of delete, maybe just click onto the next message and delete
groups of them at the end; that might be more energy and motion
savings.  The bottom line is that I'd hate to lose Dale's contributions,

but I just can't see how and what to do.

Fondly to all,

Michel Margosis
(Carpe Diem)