well i went today. good and bad news. there is not more he can do for me but
keep on doing what i have. he said it was unuseful  to have PD as long as i
have. can not help with my memory. as time goes on it can get worse. other
wise i am in very good shape. told VIVIAN that MR PD. will come and go. told
him i probe say on the list is not DON. just hope take some my remarks with
grain of salt. he says i can give better advice than most DOC.  as all they
know is what book says. and to keep it up yesterday a man who is starting
home health care came to ask what to do wit PWP,S  and would i go out with
to help some. after that i had to get a bigger hat lolo. so see we can live
a full life and a lond time. not wanting to leave the house is denial of
having PD. i thought so but you can,t win them all.am get lot courage from
list to go out.  so those who get upset you have that right. it seems PD.
makes all picky.  i tell you all not to now DON do what you preach. which i
shall work on with al the list help. i hope i put the thing in the subject.
so just help me when i goof. lolo VIVIAN AND HIM THINK IS GREAT THING.
(LIST) even after 54 years VIVIAN has a hard time knowning what i am saying.
poor JANET  she got to put it in plain English for me.  well as DON cut this
short and get ready to to the eye doc.

                            I.Y.Q.  DON  AND VIVIAN
                          LOVE OF MY LIFE-54

                      GIVE YOUR MATE MY LOVE