Terresa,

Restoril is ok.  It has an intermediate half life which means that most of the
drug will be out of the system when she awakens. I take 5-10 mg of ambien.  The
prescription was given to me by a psychiatrist with special interest in sleep
disorders.  I believe of the hypnotics(sleep inducing drugs) it causes the least
disruption in the sleep cycles.

Charlie

--

Charles T. Meyer,  M.D.