Well! See if I ever try to be helpful again. Never thought my little post
would generate such  ridicule and laughter. Then again, laughter is good for
us. So if my little faux pas did someone good I'm glad. It does read funny.
Actually, what I wrote is absolutely true. It does vibrate at Radio Shack
(that is if you are there when the alarm goes off). However, after many
carefully constructed experiments, I find it vibrates in just about any
location. I guess I should have wrote, "I recently bought a vibrating watch
for $20.00 at Radio Shack."

Bruce A. Hollenbeck