Dear Bill:  My thoughts are with you in your truly demanding family
situations.....
I would like to pose two questions to think about .....
                          l.  Who do you feel created the "hereditary
components" (without
                               the flaws)?
                          2.  Is there anyone, more perfect, more capable you
feel SHOULD
                               control you life, if you were to want ?

You truly deserve respect for the insightful attitude you expressed about
such trials
 in your life...........I would not mind hearing more of your feelings, if
you care to
 share...............                    Mare  carepartner husband 70/l3