Camilla wrote:
>PWPs who have raised objections to the prevailing
>silliness are NOT anti-humor. They are NOT being spoilsports or
>unreasonable...they are folks who have legitimate reasons--mostly physical,
>but also due to the equipment they use--for finding the "delete" process
>difficult or impossible..
>
>Perhaps the only
>course that's left is to try to respect the needs of everyone as much as we
>can, keep the humor within reasonable limits...

    As another list 'old-timer' I find wisdom in Camilla's words. There was
a time when I could delete with the best of them, but as my Pksns has
progressed, I find wading through and deleting so many non PD subjects a
chore. Often, my fingers and mouse don't want to co-operate.
    Dale Severance wrote recently about the same problem.
    Moderation would be a help to all of us.

Judith
--
Judith Richards, London, Ontario, Canada
                         ^^^