Sharon,
No , you dont sound facetious. Believe you me, we've tried. I spent montha
last year and this, trying to help Ivan get  his story told on national TV.
That is why it is so exciting that Ivan has done so well in this latest TV
adventure of his, and why we of the list should s upport him and try and get
his story told nationwide.Because it is by telling his story, and mine , and
Dale Severance's and oh so many others whose names crowd my mind  and who are
far to many to list here - but just look at the LIST OF TV - READY PWPs that
Ivan and Janet Paterson prepared, and thatˆll give you an idea....
But the media just doesnt seem to be ready for us yet. So we just have to keep
on  bombarding them till they listen to us, and hear what we have to say, and
realise that there is a story to tell the public. And that we matter.

Hilary Blue