Hilary...what a mess!  Have you tried to interest any local reporters in your
story?
How close are you to D.C.?  There's a Pacifica Radio station there that you
could try, perhaps.

•WPFW 89.3 FM
2390 Champlain St., NW
Second Floor
Washington, DC 20009
Tel: (202) 588-0988

Barb B-K
 --
Barbara Blake-Krebs in KS       [log in to unmask]