    The jaNET INTERrogatoin:

    I found that I had Parkinson 5/24/1995 two weeks after retiring
    I have been on Sinemet CR from day 1. I have Sinemet CR 50/200. Sinemet CR. 25/100. Sinemet 25/100. Sinemet 10/100
    The 5:50 pm Sinemet, if I feel like my body is running out I take the reg. other wise I take the CR.
    My medication schedule was set by my Near, I am on my third one and every one was different.
    I was told to fine tune it, and every time I cut it that changed things
    How does it fit with my meals? It don't
    I usually eat one meal I day at the senior Citizens Club.
    I know what I eat makes a difference, I didn't know when made a difference,
    I checked my notes and this has been going on for at least 2 weeks.
    When my mediation is working I don't know I have Parkinson
    I have not tried a daily analysis did not know there was one. I will try to find it