For those who went to summer camp or had an unrequited summer love, or anyone who needs a smile. . . . .

My daughter is working at a childrens' camp in Algonquin Park.  One of the counsellors found this letter in the garbage..........(imagine it in grade three printing/writing with pencil)

Dear Michael
i know you don't know me very well but i love you so much.  i have the biggest crush on you.  Please if you don't like me just don't talk to me.  PLEASE dont imbers me.  When we danced just those 2 times i felt like the most important person in the room. If you don't like me at least give me a chance for you to get to know me.
I think you are the qutisets person on earth.

I wished we could have danced more, but we didnt.  I miss you so much already
Love C.C. Findlay
P.S. Please (underlined) write back.
I"m in cabin 9B.