Thanks for making my excuses, Ken, as I am really too immersed in the
affairs of the Fliers to take time out for "fun" with Vito's FAMILY.
The Fliers are busy cheering on the Cincinnati Reds, who have been doing
better than usual this season, no doubt due to the great support they are
getting from our Piggie friends!  In particular, Wings and Ms.Piggy  have
been doing nightly aerial acrobatics over the stadium, and ticket sales
have tripled!  Never underestimate the Power of a Pig---or two!  (I did
note also that sales of "souvenir" umbrellas to stadium occupants have
soared, for some unknown reason!)

And there's something about that ex-nurse that makes me nervous......she
sounds just a tad too eager for our company.  Didn't they say they were
serving LOBSTER at the celebration?  I'm allergic to that.
If you plan to send them ANYTHING in that mailbox, how about a boxful of
angry Palmetto Bugs ?

Ken wrote:
>Okay, SURE, I'll be THERE!  The check is STILL in the mail, and I'll be
>THERE!
>Camilla is busy, so i'll be with THE GANDY DANCERS!  Just sit by the mailbox
>and wait!  (AND WAIT AND WAIT, ETC.)
>Ken "Vito's GOOD BUDDY"

        ---just for fun!........ Camilla        <[log in to unmask]>

                          Laughter--    :-)   :-)
                             the best medecine !