Cari wrote in part---

>my father had tremendous success with the "StepOver Cane" with the little red
>adjustable "line" at the end of the cane -
>may be used with either left or right handed users PLUS put straight up when
>not needed -

Hi Cari-- Peter bought one of the step-over canes, and I've not succeeded
in getting him to use it, or  having it work for him.  Perhaps I'll try to
get him to use your "mantra" along with it---it does seem like a good idea.
Wish us luck!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "