  The Clozaril is really a good choice in small doses
for those with PD having problems with
hallucinations,etc. The bloodwork is a pain, but after
6 months, it is every other week. It does make you
tired initially, but that usually passes or can be
managed by taking it at night with the added benefit
that it helps you sleep.    Carole Hercun, RNC