Oh Paul, I promise no one thinks badly of you-- even CGs can remember those
earlt , difficult, days--weeks--months, and you should feel free to express
your feelings here--that's what its all about!
Take a deep breath, and keep reading and writing---

SNIPPED

 Remember when you first found out, the
>concerns, fears, the tremendous need for information, the tears, the
>family reaction, the peer reaction, the work reaction and the just plain
>anger... that is where I am.  I appreciate the list, it has been a
>God-send.  So, please, do not think badly of me, I can only hope that I
>too will at some point be able to help others as most of the list posts
>have helped me.
>Have a great day, I will get better (in understanding)
>

>Paul Ayers
>General Manager
>Universal Consulting, Inc
>Indianapolis, Indiana
>317-577-1502
>317-558-1026
>http://www.uciconsult.net

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "