Hi all,

>i've been having trouble getting int 'james'
>simon cole's site in the uk
>
>maybe brian collins could give you/us the URL for his pages there
>
>brian? you out there?

If you are having problems getting to my site, please let me know and
I will look into it. Sometimes its just one of those Internet things,
sometimes something needs fixing.

(BTW, new monster web server coming next week - everything should get
faster, especially searching the archives)

Simon
--------- My opinions are my own, NIP's opinions are theirs ----------
Simon J. Coles                                 Email: [log in to unmask]
New Information Paradigms                  Work Phone: +44 1344 753703
http://www.nipltd.com/                     Work Fax:   +44 1344 772510
=============== Life is too precious to take seriously ===============