To those of you that I have not replied to yet,
Please be patient. Some things I am checking on
to make sure I give you the correct information.

For those of you that are having problems with your ISP
(Internet Service Provider) (ie. AOL)

Check and see if you have ISP's listed locally. The main
thing you want to look for is what type of connection do
they have (ISDN is best; 56K or X2); Price (naturally);
Tech Support..do they have people that can help you when
you need help. Also, are they just "salesman" that want
to sale, or do they really know the networking and computers.
Ask them if they can give you references.
Cindy