Dear Ken,   I noted the following statement in the latest letter from Mrs.Vito:

 I'm a Northerner, so I don't think we
>have those in The Mansion. In Connecticut we don't
>have P.bugs, only cockroaches

It sounds as if she is really jealous of your good fortune with the
Palmetto bugs, and feeling quite deprived.  Do you think you might care to
ship her a few so they could take care of her cockroach problem, and  "be
fruitful and multiply" in their accustomed fashion?  They seem to have
survived well in the Northern climate so far in Parkinsaw, and surely CT is
no colder than that!  It occurs to me that a growing Palmetto bug
population in the Mansion might be to your advantage--they would be so busy
keeping out of the way of the "critters" that they'd stop harrassing you
about that "check in the mail".

Also, I wonder if she truly comprehands the nature and mission of the
T.,D.,C.,R,Gandy Dancers?
Their visit en mass to the Mansion would be rather disturbing to the
FAMILY, in view of the fact that they are "Law and Order Guys", and also
hate Nancy Sinatra's and Cher's recordings!  Does Nurse C.R.V. really know
what she's getting into?  Should we tune in for the next thrilling
installment?  When will John Bjork return to save us from this madness??????

Yours till ALL pigs fly-- (courtesy of Hans)

        _____ ____
>               `--------,\        )

        ---just for fun!........ Camilla        <[log in to unmask]>

                          Laughter--    :-)   :-)
                             the best medecine !