At 10:41 1999/07/24 -0700, you wrote:
>IVAN  i enjoy the work you do and your phone calls and others what
>they do. i did not phrase it right. i get upset when i see so many
>pwp that can get out and go places and take vacations, go to pan
>meetings and so on. and i can't go. that is only thing on the list
>that bothers me. jealousy i guess what you could call it.
>who knows - i am not dead yet so i might still get to go! lolo
>just a bad morning for me. lost my electric lights from the heat.
>so you all just put up with a young, old, good looking guy.
>
>I.Y.Q.   DON  AND  VIVIAN
>LOVE OF MY LIFE -54
>
>BEST MEDS FOR PD IS OF NOW
>PUTTING UP  WITH  DON & VIVIAN
>
>web page <http://www2.wcoil.com/~flash>
>
>e-mail <[log in to unmask]>

so, cyber-dad
that no-count mr pd has a green glint in his eye, eh?
well, you can tell him for me
that you mr don that is
are doing the best darn job you can
with what you got now and what you know now
he's tryin to tell you that what you have and where you are right now
just aint good enough
and i know that's a bald-faced lie

tell him shoo

and keep cool

sis
drippin in a heat wave too

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
snail-mail: PO Box 171  Almonte  Ontario  K0A 1A0  Canada
website: a new voice <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>
e-mail: <[log in to unmask]>