Dear Bob A>--- You must not have remembered that we are asked NOT to send
ANY attachmenmts to the list, for a couple of reasons---
one, because many of us (me included) usually can't open them (remember
1800 folks have MANY different email systems), and two, because they CAN
contain a virus, without the sender knowing it--it has happened here .....
So please, pretty please, practice sending your attachments to your Aunt
Gladys or Cousin Herman, or whoever, but not to the list!

>I found this on a letter I subscribe to and couldn't resist passing it on to
>you-all.
>My first attempt at an atachment  - hope it works.
>Bob  Anibal

>Attachment converted: Macintosh HD:Parchute (????/----) (000185D4)

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "