hi all

At 08:50 1999/07/25 EDT, clare wrote:
>I'm reading all this stuff and wondering what's going on.
>I have been receiving a record amount of email in the past
>few days.  No problem here!
>Clare

ah, but clare
does your record amount of mail
include PIEnet list mail?

if it does, then this is a real mystery!

during the 'down' time
i frequently checked john cottingham's website
which displays the 50-most-recent messages posted to the list
to see if anything was coming in

his site shows nothing between kathrynne's message yesterday afternoon
and my first test message early this morning

has anyone else thought we were 'business as usual'?
did the digesters receive their midnight digest last night?

janet

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
snail-mail: PO Box 171  Almonte  Ontario  K0A 1A0  Canada
website: a new voice <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>
e-mail: <[log in to unmask]>