hi all

At 17:21 1999/07/25 -0400, kathryn wrote:

>------=_NextPart_000_004D_01BED6C2.1A26C320
>
>Oh no, what could I have done wrong this time?  I'm getting repeat =
>repeat and repeat deliveries since this week-end.  After faithfully =
>reading my mail this morning, I just downloaded 344 messages this =
>evening -- all from the list -- nearly all are repeats.  Any idea's on =
>what could be wrong?
>
>------=_NextPart_000_004D_01BED6C2.1A26C320
>
><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
><HTML>
><HEAD>
>
><META content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Diso-8859-1 =
>http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
><META content=3D'"MSHTML 4.72.3110.7"' name=3DGENERATOR>
></HEAD>
><BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
><DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Oh no, what could I have done wrong =
>this=20
>time?&nbsp; I'm getting repeat repeat and repeat deliveries since this=20
>week-end.&nbsp; After faithfully reading my mail this morning, I just =
>downloaded=20
>344 messages this evening -- all from the list -- nearly all are =
>repeats.&nbsp;=20
>Any idea's on what could be wrong?</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
>
>------=_NextPart_000_004D_01BED6C2.1A26C320--

hi kathryn

you still have two subscriptions:

Kathryn Saupp <[log in to unmask]>
Kathryn Saupp <[log in to unmask]>

and they are both set to MAIL

is one of them now defunct?

that could be part of the problem

your e-mail software is sending out e-mail in multiple copies, i.e.

i wouldn't think that this would add to the duplication problem
on mail received, but at this stage, i'm not going to eliminate anything!

i have replied to your message in full
so that you can see the extent of the multi-part gobbledeegook

i advise setting your subscription options
[once you settle on the one you need to keep]
to REPRO and NOACK, per listserv recommendations

could you please forward i-direct to me one set of duplicate messages
so that i can do some detecting?

thanks

janet
deppity detectin mist lom

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
snail-mail: PO Box 171  Almonte  Ontario  K0A 1A0  Canada
website: a new voice <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>
e-mail: <[log in to unmask]>