I originally said,

"Never had a bad day in my life. Have had some that weren't as good as
others. Far as I am concerned, the only bad day will be my last."

Lanny and Bonnie are absolutely right. I was speaking only in human and
earthly terms. There will be no "bad" days where I'm going. It will be an
eternity of "It doesn't get any better than this!" days, regardless of where
you end up.

Betcha this starts a flurry of religious arguing.