Well, Group, I've tried working on some of your computer questions and got a
nasty surprise Saturday night and Sunday. I ended up in the hospital Sunday
to have my gall bladder taken out!  I haven't forgotten about your computer
questions but right now I think I'm a little fog brained. Dr's said I needed
a low fat diet but didn't tell me what I could or couldn't eat. I know a lot
of you have to deal with diets....even though I'm not PD can you help me?

PS. Grandma continues to improve mentally but we have noticed the tremor is
starting in her whole arm and not just her hand. Mom is supposed to talk to
the Neuro next week.

Cindy