hi all

At 08:33 1999/07/22 -0700, ron wrote, in part:
>my introspecting became a book that i felt was a condensation
>of all i had learned and wanted to pass along to others. it was
>a frenzied activity that i felt was extremely important. it was
>some help to me but it's acceptance by those to whom i gave it
>was less than thrilling. i wrote further two or three more
>treatises in 1993 and later. i still have about a third of the
>copies of most of them...

hi ron

would you consider sending a copy my way?
i would be very interested in reading what you have written.

did you write them on your computer?
are they available via the ether or only in three dimensions?

janet

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
snail-mail: PO Box 171  Almonte  Ontario  K0A 1A0  Canada
website: a new voice <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>
e-mail: <[log in to unmask]>