hi all

At 09:06 1999/07/22 -0700, jjjane wrote, in pppart:
>Bill,
>I, too have had a second chance at life.  You couldn't have expressed
>it better.  I had my bilateral  STN DBS at Oregon Health Science
>University. It is as you say, a new lease on life and it certainly
>does give a new perspective  as to the direction I have taken since....
>I am here to tell you, you have more hurdles ahead.  My battery went
>dead in May of this year and I have fallen deeper into the abyss than
>ever before. I feel near helpless.  The medicine doesn't work any more
>and the tremor is unbearable. I have an appointment to get it replaced
>but it seems ages away, Aug. 13th. Keep in touch  Bionic Bill, we have
>a common partner.
>jjjane
>http://www.geocities.com/soho/village/6263/pienet/people/hithross.html

jane's tale of bionicity is one of the hole-in-the-head-gang tales
in the pienet/people section of my website

i wonder if bbbionic bbbill would consider adding his story
to this illustrious group?

jjjanet

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
snail-mail: PO Box 171  Almonte  Ontario  K0A 1A0  Canada
website: a new voice <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>
e-mail: <[log in to unmask]>