hi all

At 19:24 1999/07/27 -0000, connie wrote:

>dear janet
>can you please email me ivans email and his address to send check for
>video. my pc got messed up and i lost everything including pd p-ig
>stories from sunday july 26 till today.is there any way i can find the
>pig stories as i had been printing them for my husband to give him wnen
>he feels like reading?
>    sorry to bother you but i dont know who else to ask
>      sincerely
>         connie tate

connie,

i have forwarded ivan's information to you,
but i can't seem to find any 'pd p-ig' messages from sunday to now
can it be?

or would you settle for for anything that's non-pd and silly?

janet

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
snail-mail: PO Box 171  Almonte  Ontario  K0A 1A0  Canada
website: a new voice <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>
e-mail: <[log in to unmask]>