Marling: I don't know how old you are, but if you're
close to my age and grew up in the fifties,
left-handedness was disouraged. You may,indeed, have
been meant to be left-handed. I remember having to
stay after school every day to copy over my
schoolwork, which slanted to  the LEFT, which is
"normal" for a lefty. Which may account for my quirky
personality. But I don't think it accounts for my PD.
  Carole H.