I think you are right on target re: increasing
awareness of PD, especially as vast numbers of baby
boomers age and take the media coverage with them.
Incidentally, the drug companies ALWAYS have amazing
displays, with freebies for the docs, etc. As for your
situation, you're probably still shocky. But you've
come to the right place. The knowledge, resources, and
support on this List are awesome. Stay tuned. Carole
H.