hello all,
Ok, so anyone can get it together and keep it that way for a short
time (15 minutes to 4 or 5 days), but what happens when you let
go?

My son and my care giver ( his girl friend) went camping for 4 days.
I had 4 grand children the first night and 2 thereafter to care for
alone, by myself, with no help.
Understand that my sleep pattern includes going to bed between
midnight and 1am, getting up between 3 and 4am and napping at
midday.  When I added the stress of needing to be awake and
aware and watchful for the many hours the children were up (the
littles ones are 4 and 5), I was worried I could not do it.  But I did.
However, as soon as my son and Karri returned, I fell apart.  That
is they were home for about 10 minutes and I walked into my room
and FELL on my bed and tried to sleep, and it was only about 5pm.

After about an hour of rest I wanted to kick myself. I had done so
well in keeping it going and watching the children and taking care
of everything here at home, and as soon as another adult walked
through the door, I fell apart. Why????

Just some stupid thoughts.
Marling (still laughing - Don you are the greatest)