my brother strung his guitar backwards because he said it was
easier for him.
I learned on his guitar and when I finally bought one for myself, I
had to learn all over again.
what a trip

Oh yes, I have a different outlook on lefthandedness also,
I am the ONLY right handed person in my family!
My father, mother, sister, brother, 3 out of 4 grandparents (the
other one was ambidexterous), and my daughter are all lefthanded.
My son is ambidexterous.  The grandchildren are running half and
half with 3 for each side. I even married a left handed man.
I think I was supposed to be left handed and somehow it got mixed
up.  Hey, maybe that is what is wrong with my brain and why I
have PD????
Marling
still laughing