Hi Joan,

You don't get much sleep do you?  Guess I'm right there with you--got
home from work last night around midnight (not my normal hour to get off
work however), and I've been up for a couple of hours.  I'll probably
crash tonight...this not sleeping is something isn't it???  Bet we could
come up with some darn good adjectives--some not printable!  And I'm
certain, Ken could come up with a number of imaginative ideas.   Do you
get an opportunity to rest during the day?  Hope so!

Thanks for the discovery--I didn't know about it--makes things easy!
I'll get those e-mails going.  EASY I LIKE!  Thanks, again.

Take care!

Sharon E.