Bruce,
Everything YOU say is true, escept for the last line.
True that is , not only for women, but for men as well. Men need to take care
of their bodies, men get divorced too, and maybe in California need to stay
ready for the next one too.The average man needs to reduce weight, and lower
his cholesterol, and would enjoy the same benefits if he indulged in regular
exercise.

And singling out women , when men have the same problems  - well
 to me at least, that indicates that you ARE a mcp!

(No offence intended, joke)

PS I've had the privellege of meeting Patty  Maeglin in person - a privellege
and a pleasure - one of the new faces at the PAN forum, who is destined to
make her presence felt. YAY, Patty, I have great hopes in  you. Go get 'em, girl!