Barb, this is a SERIOUS attempt at making the laser idea work: I don't know
what company sells them, but a lot of kids run around with shoes that have
lights in the heel and sole area, that flash when the kids runs. Maybe the
laser could be attached to a shoe, and automatically powered the same way?  I
don't know if the angle would be proper to shine the light where needed, and
I also don't know if the light must BE a laser, or would any bright focused
light work? I need the folks with expertise in this field to brainstorm with
me. Thanks
Ken B.