Art, I have eaten at the White Castle, and the WC in the British Isles, may
be a step up!......Or at least somewhat cleaner!  Those little burgers at
White Castle were wonderful for anyone allergic to meat!  The patties were
about 2 inches square and had about 5 big holes punched in them, to avoid
using too much meat.  The chopped onions were so small they looked like
grains of salt. But the grease that ran out of them was never ending. I must
have eaten ten thousand of those things. It was located in Jackson Heights
New York, on Northern Boulevard and about 88th Street, and was still there in
about 1984.  Anyone here from Jacckson Heights?
Ken B