my cane has like u curve at the end. i have for year by turning it up side
down i step over the handle. with my right leg about 10 times left 2 times
starting at toes 1/16 inch to my thigh my left leg goes to 2 inches larger
than my right. when im my lift chair i practice lifting my legs there is so
many things you can help one,s self. this is one thing i do. even looking in
to a hand held mirror to get a smile on my face not frozen PD smile so it
might be good if others say what they do help. when a leg freezes i use my
cane to hit it lolo hear,s hearing

                            I.Y.Q.  DON & VIVIAN