Greetings to all:
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you each, you wonderful,
talented women who made squares for the afgahan & to especially say a
heartfelt thank you & Bless you to Sandy Norris for her hours of hard
work to make that mountain of squares into the beautiful work of art
that it became!!!! Today, I sent check to Margaret Tuchman of The
Parkinson''s Alliance for $330, raised in just over3 days. We are so
thankful for your help!!! BTW, the afgahan was won by my daughter (who
knew???), who put in hours, too, in the constuction of the afgahan &
selling tickets at the grocery store. Please know that she cherishes it
& will always. If anyone would like to see a picture of the quilt-please
email me offf line and I will send you a photo. Bless you all.

--
Joan E. Snyder    47/9
http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/snyder/page1.htm