Well, Don, you got me thinking: You already are doing better than the neuro
expects you to do, considering all the complications of PD. SO, just keep
doing what you are doing and don't worry about what he says!  Your attitude
keeps YOU going and also keeps US going!  If you want to go OUT, go OUT, if
not, stay in, and PLAN to go out when you feel like it. Also, don't worrry
about the keyboard/spelling, etc, we all understand what you mean (most of
the time!) And we can always send you email we have questions!  Keep up the
good work!
Ken "White Hat" AKA  [log in to unmask]