Good to see you've come to your senses, Carole, and hope the RGD treats you
better than Vito and his FAMILY!  The Palmettos are flying first class, the
Airline
(Murray Schwartz's Airline and Mortuary Inc.) Had a special rate! They call
it the "Low Maintenance Fare Saver Plan" I was able to send the buckets of
Palmettos for half fare, as long as they flew on a day of the week ending in
the letter "Y" and also I had to sign a waver that I did not require
insurance, and the aircraft is in "as is" condition, and still has the oil
installed by the manufacturer in 1952.  I figured the bugs are just as useful
dead as alive, so why obsess over safety?  Oh, I forgot to mention..
the check was NEVER in the mail! GOTCHA!
Ken "checkbouncer"