What a GREAT IDEA, Camilla! I am going to stop by the Buckets O' Bugs shop on
the way home, and pickup a few dozen Buckets of Palmettos. They are having a
special sale this week only, buy one, get one!  They are carefully packed for
shipping.  I will then bring them directly to the airport, and have them sent
to the Vito's mansion!  They have special little Roach Motel doors
installed.....backwards! So the Palmettos can exit easily and quickly.  In a
few days, they can put a Palmettos "R" US  sign where it now says "Vito's
Mansion"  thanks for the inspiration!
Ken "World's #1 Palmetto Exporter"